Thursday 8 October 2009

Millionaire Mind Set

What is a millionaire mind-set?

When I first started my Internet Marketing journey I heard a lot about Millionaire Mindset and if i'm honest I completely side stepped any site/blog/tweet that mentioned it because I was tired of hearing it, I thought it was some psycho babble to get you to get you to part with your cash and join a lot of other brain washed people. After getting nowhere with several projects I came to realise one thing, although I had hope with every new venture i undertook I was lacking in a key area......belief.

I was setting myself up for failure EVERYTIME and all because I didnt believe in myself, because I saw myself failing I did exactly that........I failed.

Then I watched this amazing video on you tube called 'the secret' (please see bottom of article for the link)
I still watch it every now and again because it inspires me to believe in myself.

According to a recent study of self-made millionaires headed by Dr Barbara Walls at Chicago Business School, apparently 80 per cent of the tycoons put their success down to possessing certain characteristic traits.
The researchers conducting the study found that self-made millionaires had one character trait in common, and to which they accredited their business success.

A Leap of Faith

Regardless of a lack of resources, they all took risks to start their business because they BELIEVED it was going to be successful.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I'll spell it out for you in case you are still in the dark

START BELIEVING IN YOUR ABILITY TO SUCCEED

and you will..............

It took me a while to start doing this because it isn't easy to just get up one morning and think differently, but you can make a start today, you can do it right now.
All it takes is positivity and you will start to see the difference in your life straight away, you smile at someone and they smile back right? You emit good vibes when you are in a happy place and this will then help you to make your business a success because you will believe you can do it, once you believe you can do it you will do it.

You can access this belief system and adopt it in any area of your life, new hobbies, new friendships/relationships, even your childrens behaviour can improve because of your mind-set (I know that one form experience!)

Once you start believing in yourself and your ability to succeed you can then say you have a Millionaire mindset, when the waves get choppy you can draw on your goals and aspirations and be empowered, see yourself buying that new car/home/boat, see yourself opening the doors from your cabin onto that beach in the Maldives (thats mine!!), seriously though all these dreams are within reach with the right state of mind.

here is the you tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

I now, no longer think of the millionaire mindset as a quirky buzz phrase for wannabe business folk, i see it as my mantra.

contact me : grnteam.smith@gmail.com

Michelle Smith is a British Online Marketer and leader/mentor with Global Resorts Network. She is a single mum and an entrepreneur. http://www.mygrnteam.com
E-mail her at grnteam.smith@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment